Aims and Objectives
- To recognise the potential of all young people and encourage the development of a holistic identity by nurturing their physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual capacities.
- To acknowledge the potential of the youth within the community and to make use of this potential in order to help the community progress positively.
- To create a multicultural group in which there is diversity of membership and enhanced interaction with other communities, including sectarian, cultural, and faith communities.
- To conceive innovative ideas to help engage with others, develop faith, broaden horizons, and induce positive aspirations within the youth.
- To enhance the development of skills through academic training and to generate hope within the lives of the youth.
- To provide an opportunity for the wider Muslim community to partake in physical activities in order to promote teamwork and social interaction.
- To provide a confidential support system for the youth as well as create an awareness of contemporary social issues.
- To promote multi-cultural diversification through activities and forums, better self-confidence and self-esteem, improve the expression of oneself, and gain insight into the views of others.
Back to SICM Youth homepage